Mighty Minerals0 Reviews
- Rich in bioavailable minerals
- Supports healthy cells and tissues
- Nourishing “veggies in a bottle"
- Great for picky eaters
- Packed with plants
- Suitable for kids and adults
A plant based multi-mineral and nutrient formula for picky eaters and anyone who needs an extra boost.
This great-tasting blend is a bioavailable, herbal source of easily assimilated minerals, formulated to help build and nourish healthy tissues. Mighty Minerals provides children with trace minerals (and also a few key vitamins) thanks to calcium and magnesium-rich leaves and plants such as nettle, alfalfa and oatstraw. A healthy intake of minerals and nutritive plants supports general immune function, energy, vitality, and overall health.
Think of this formula as “veggies in a bottle” — just don’t tell your littles 😉 That’s why we named it Mighty Minerals, which makes taking your herbs a little more fun!
DOSAGE BY WEIGHT: *NOTE: This is the only formula from our kid’s line where a higher dose is both indicated and helpful (because this formula is purely nutritive and consumed for its mineral content). Think of this formula as liquid veggies.
- For children 10-30lbs, use 10-25 drops per serving.
For 31-60lbs, use 25-40 drops per serving.
For 61-100lbs+, use 40-60 drops per serving.
Adults can use 1-4 full droppers per serving.
Take 1-3 servings per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Can be taken in juice, water, or directly in the mouth.
NOT DESIGNED FOR: Children under 1 year of age
TASTE AND APPEARANCE: Sweet, mild, herb-y. Formula may contain small amounts of herbal precipitate (small particles of plant matter) due to the preparation method involving whole herb extraction.
- Acerola Cherry – rich in Vitamin C.
- Horsetail – rich in silica.
- Nettle Leaf – rich in calcium & magnesium.
- Alfalfa – multi-mineral, Vitamin K1.
- Oatstraw – rich in magnesium & iron.
- Rosehips – bioflavonoids / supports Vitamin C absorption.
- Red Clover – rich in calcium & potassium.
- Yellow Dock Root – supports iron absorption.
1. What is the ideal age range for this product?
This product is designed for children 1 year of age and older, however it’s always best to incorporate herbal/food supplements when a child is already eating solid foods rather than exclusively breastfeeding.
2. Can this formula be used on adults?
Yes. Adults can take 1-4 full droppers per dose as this is a nutritive formula.
3. Is this gluten/dairy/corn/soy/nut free?
4. Can or should this be used daily? Or would it be safer used occasionally?
Either daily or occasional use is fine as this is a nutritive supplement. A chronically picky eater who doesn’t get enough produce may be better off with daily support. A child or adult with “low mojo” can also do daily.
Otherwise, you can add to your child’s drinks and smoothies on an “as-needed basis” during occasional times when diet is poor or stress is high for an extra boost.
5. How long would it typically take for it to take/show an effect?
This can be variable. You may notice an immediate supportive boost in energy and well-being/clarity. Yet it also depends on how chronic a picky or poor diet has been in place, as this will of course will increase the time it takes for nutrients to be repleted.
6. Could this help my child gain weight?
While this formula provides nutrients (specifically minerals) and supports nutrient absorption, it does not contain calories, protein, or fat and therefore would not. In order to gain body weight/mass, one must also be increasing their intake of healthy, calorie-rich, protein-rich and nutrient-rich whole foods.
7. How beneficial would this be for an adult that doesn’t like taking vitamins?
It would be better than nothing, of course — but as the name implies this is more of a mineral supplement than a vitamin supplement and would not directly replace a “multivitamin.” Minerals are like co-factors that make our vitamins work better, and are equally important.
8. Is this product gluten free?
Yes. It is also free of common allergens such as nuts including peanuts.
9. Is the oatstraw specifically designated gluten free?
Yes, our oatstraw is gluten free.
10. Would this pair well with Natal Nourish for adult women/nutritional fertility support?