Microbiome Tea1 Reviews
This product is currently out of stock. Add your email address below to be notified when it's back!
- An earthy, aromatic, deeply nourishing herbal tea based on our “immunitea” kitchen medicine recipe for immune health*
- A blend of traditional kitchen medicine including herbs and spices that warm and support overall lung & upper respiratory health*
- Based on years of tradition cross-referenced with scientific literature focusing on opportunistic microbiome imbalances*
- Support to help you keep breathing easy*
- Supports a healthy immune response at onset*
- Maintains a healthy gut & lung microbiome*
- Supports upper respiratory health*
- An immune season essential*
The Organic Olivia apothecary is stepping into the world of tea as a method of consuming nourishing herbal medicine, after the viral (no pun intended) success of our “immunitea” recipe with our insta community. What started out as kitchen medicine during a stressful time when herbs and supplements were hard to come by, soon turned into an immune system staple with batches being made year round for friends and family.
After receiving countless messages from people looking for an easier way to keep this mix on hand (other than hand-drying orange peels, which is cost effective but can get a little tedious!), we’ve decided to add this powerful dry mix to our line so that you can keep it on hand in your own herb closet, or gift it to friends and family.
The goal of this tea is to help keep you breathing easy and feeling well during immune season with a mix of damp-draining, heat-clearing herbs rich in phytochemicals and aromatics. These kitchen herbs are traditionally known to support healthy immune defenses and upper respiratory health, and have been brewed into tea for thousands of years.*
This formula was developed in 2020 as part of a three-piece care package for friends, family, and my community. It contains Ginger, Orange Peel, Rosemary, Cinnamon, and Clove based on literature focusing on opportunistic microbiome imbalances.
TO USE: Add 1 heaping teaspoon of tea to one cup of boiling water on the stove. Cover, lower heat, and gently simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain and enjoy as is or sweeten with honey. Drink 2-3 cups per day.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ginger Root, Orange Peel, Rosemary Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud. (Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth).
Please add me to the waitlist