Keep It Moving2 Reviews
- A gentle formula that encourages healthy bowel movements
- Helps restore tone to weakened or sluggish bowels
- Supports optimal digestion, assimilation, and elimination
- Non-cramping and non-habit forming
- Supports healthy elimination
- Aids digestive fire
- Assists detoxification
- Great for traveling
While most of our product line is now geared towards making everyday life smoother and easier, we wanted to get back to our roots and create a companion product for the formula that started it all: our ParaPro Formula parasite cleanse.
Herbs not only increase our quality of life, but can truly help get to the root of any underlying dysfunction we’re experiencing, especially when it comes to gut health and digestion/elimination. We listened to your suggestions and came up with “Keep It Moving,” a formula that encourages healthy bowel movements and helps restore tone to weakened or sluggish bowels.
You can either use this formula with the ParaPro Formula to make elimination more efficient, or incorporate it into your daily life to address, correct and prevent the systemic imbalances that can lead to constipation in the first place. It’s suitable for anyone who is prone to sluggish bowels and is a wonderful tool for restoring normalcy while traveling.
Keep It Moving is formulated to be gentle, non-cramping, non-habit forming, and safe for daily use. Most will require one capsule before bed with a full glass of water, although heavier individuals may require 2 caps.
This is not a “heroic” formula, meaning it won’t create any sort of theatrical urgency when one is backed up. Rather, it promotes gentle peristalsis but does not weaken or create habituation. Cascara Sagrada, which is the primary “mover” in this blend is offset by other herbs that address why one is constipated or sluggish in the first place. Cascara also promotes the healthy secretion of digestive enzymes in the upper GI tract which secondarily (rather than manually) prompts peristalsis.
The “balancing” herbs that offset the “moving” herbs include Triphala (which is an Ayurvedic strengthening tonic for the bowels), Yellow Dock Root (which naturally stimulates bile and aids in the absorption of fat and nutrients from food), digestive bitters Oregon Grape Root and Gentian Root (to support liver function and enzyme production), Licorice Root (to hydrate dry stools while soothing the GI tract), and Ginger Root (to increase digestive fire and promote proper transit time of food).
HOW TO USE: Take 1 capsule in the evening with a full glass of water. Some may require 2 capsules depending on weight. Safe for daily use.
Not to be used while pregnant or nursing. Always check with your doctor first if you have colitis, IBD, IBS, Crohn’s, or any other digestive disorder. Consult with your doctor if you are on any medications.
The super herbs in our blend:
- Cascara Sagrada – A predictable bowel-moving herb that increases peristalsis and supports softer stools.
- Yellow Dock Root – Stimulates bile production and is often used as a digestive bitter for those with poor digestion. Increasing bile output naturally supports peristalsis. Aids in the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Triphala Fruit Complex – A combination of three fruits used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a bowel tonic and whole body rejuvenator. This particular combination balances the system by enhancing digestion, drawing stagnant waste out of the intestines, and gently encouraging healthy and complete elimination.
- Oregon Grape Root & Gentian Root – Bitters that stimulate the liver to produce bile and liver enzymes. They essentially support liver function and are indicated for those with constitutional deficiency patterns in the liver and digestive system.
- Licorice Root – Helps hydrate and soften dry stools and acts as a mild laxative. Licorice is soothing to the digestive tract and is known for supporting the healing of the gut lining.
- Ginger Root – Supports the production of digestive enzymes and speeds up the sluggish transit time of food. It essentially increases the “digestive fire.” Ginger also helps reduce gas and can help prevent and alleviate nausea.
Q: Does Keep it Moving have to be taken with ParaPro?
A: Absolutely not! We wanted to have this as an option for those who are doing ParaPro and are prone to sluggish bowels, but in no way do they have to be taken together. If you simply need some help with constipation/elimination and regulating your bowel movements, this is a great gentle formula to get things moving. You can also bring it with you while traveling to restore normalcy.
Q: Is Keep it Moving safe for pregnancy or breastfeeding?
A: Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult your doctor first if you are breastfeeding.
I have been constipated my WHOLE LIFE (this is no exaggeration ). I did not know until college that I was supposed poop daily. Needless to say my system has been severely backed up. This supplement has been incredible. Within the first two days I noticed the difference in the quantity and quality of my poops. It has been a few weeks now and it has only gotten better. I am also currently on the parasite cleanse and this combination has been a godsend. A must have!
This product does exactly what it’s made to do and it works very well, to say the least. When I looked up the main ingredient cascara sagrada bark, however, I read from multiple sources that it shouldn’t be taken for more than a week or two at a time as it can cause dehydration and other issues! Maybe I should’ve assumed that it’s not for daily use in the first place as Organic Olivia’s products aren’t necessarily meant to be taken every single day and forever and ever. But I guess that’s why I like to look up the ingredients for myself. I really like that there is ginger and turmeric in it and love the idea of reaping their benefits on a daily basis but would hate to suffer adverse effects from too much cascara sagrade.