Easy Go0 Reviews
- Support for occasional constipation
- Aids bowel regularity
- Gentle enough for children and the elderly
- Gentle yet effective
- Soothing and nourishing
- Safe for kids and adults
Easy Go is tasty liquid herbal formula that provides gentle support for minor, occasional constipation. Easy Go also helps with soothing abdominal discomfort due to sluggish bowels. Best combined with increasing fluid and fiber intake for a holistic approach.
In this blend, Marshmallow Root supports bowel regularity and soothes the digestive system while Licorice Root provides hydrating support for dry stool and difficulty. Yellow Dock Root gently encourages normal peristalsis, and Peppermint Spirits are included to ease gas and help this formula taste mild and minty.
Simply refer to the “dosage by weight” suggested use guide and add to your child’s water, smoothie or favorite juice. The taste is mildly sweet, herb-y, and easily masked. You can also dose directly under the tongue.
Also suitable for teens, adults, the elderly and anyone with a sensitive system.
DOSAGE BY WEIGHT:
- For children 10-30 lbs, use 5-10 drops per serving.
For 31-60 lbs, use 10-20 drops per serving.
For 61-100+ lbs, use 20-30 drops per serving.
Adults can use 1+ full dropper per serving.
Take 1-3 servings per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Can be taken in juice, water, or directly in the mouth.
NOT DESIGNED FOR:
Children under 1 year of age
Use caution and ask your doctor if you’re an adult with high blood pressure or on high blood pressure medication (licorice root is contraindicated with this pre-existing condition)
TASTE AND APPEARANCE:
- Sweet, mild, raspberry, minty
Formula may contain small amounts of herbal precipitate (small particles of plant matter) due to the preparation method involving whole herb extraction.
- Marshmallow Root – supports bowel regularity and soothes the digestive system.
- Licorice Root – hydrating support for dry stools.
- Yellow Dock Root – supports normal peristalsis.
- Peppermint Spirits – supportive for gas and digestion.
1. What is the ideal age range for this product?
This product is designed for children 1 year of age and older, however it’s always best to incorporate herbal/food supplements when a child is already eating solid foods rather than exclusively breastfeeding.
2. Can this formula be used on adults?
3. Is this gluten/dairy/corn/soy/nut free?
4. Does this need to be taken daily to see results for constipation? Or only when needed/when you notice your child is constipated?
This formula is considered a tonic, so it must be used consistently (over a period of several days, weeks or months depending on how chronic the issue is) in order to effect a longer term change. It is not an acute formula that will produce a dramatic bowel movement the next morning, but is rather gently moving, hydrating and nourishing to the bowels especially when stool is hard and dry. It *might* work same day for some, but is best for chronic situations. A more realistic expectation is regularity within a few days to a week. The Yellow Dock Root specifically gives a gentle peristalsis push, but has been described by my teachers (and echoed in my own experience) to be an herb that “regulates” peristalsis either way (over-active OR under-active peristalsis).
5. Can you back off on usage/dosage once the child is regular?
Yes, that the best approach is to slowly back off once bowel regularity normalizes. The goal is to not need it!
6. Can this be used daily for a child that has trouble going to the bathroom regularly?
Yes, this can be used daily and consistently over time. However as stated above, the goal is to eventually no longer need it (so couple this formula with increased hydration, some Oat Straw tea/infusions which I explain in my video here, and increased fiber & veggie diversity!)
7. Would this help with stomach discomfort and nausea?
Over time, this would of course help with discomfort due to constipation. However, it’s not designed for classic ‘tummy aches’ and nausea. For stomach discomfort or nausea that is specifically stress related, Super Soother would be a a better choice with its star ingredient of chamomile.
8. Is this good for adults too?
Absolutely. Adults can take 1-2 full droppers per serving. Note that due to the licorice root, this formula would be contraindicated for adults with high blood pressure.
9. Does this provide liver support as well?
Yes, but only as a secondary intent due to the Yellow Dock Root. This would be considered very mild liver support.
10. If your child is dealing with chronic constipation, would this help? Or should deeper issues be addressed?
While this formula does indeed work best for a chronic pattern of constipation, you of course must address the root causes such as stress, diet, lack of fiber/hydration, lack of exercise. Children, just like adults, need to be secreting enough digestive fluids in order to fully break down our foods AND have regular bowel movements… yet this doesn’t always happen properly when we’re in an overexcited/“sympathetic” nervous system state. Therefore, a “bitter tonic” before meals can also be helpful, such as a cup of chamomile or fennel tea (if kids will drink it). Taking 5-10 deep breaths together as a family before meals can also help your child get into parasympathetic “rest and digest mode”, which also supports “elimination” mode!
11. Would this pair well with magnesium?
Yes, that would be a supportive nutrient and is something you can also get from food (such as overnight infusions of Oat Straw which are great for kids due to the mineral content).
12. Would this help with hard/dry stool?
13. Will this help with loose stools?