[VIDEO] Why it’s So Hard to Lose Weight in 2016
- Published on: 25 October, 2016
- Last update: 04 August, 2017
Today’s video is all about weight- why it’s getting harder to lose it, and the real reason why our bodies hold onto fat in the first place. Weight is actually a protective function that stores environmental pollutants (like heavy metals) so that they’re kept from our organs and nerves. When you focus on the liver, your body is able to metabolize and excrete both body fat & those stores toxins effectively.
┈ p r o d u c t s m e n t i o n e d:
* You Can Heal Your Life (book) – http://amzn.to/2eruM6r
* The SAM-e I take for depression – http://amzn.to/2erQtAT
* Where I buy paraben-free cosmetics and beauty products safe for hormones and weight loss:
1. Follain (they have more lotions/soaps/masks) – http://bit.ly/2fcJTiB
2. Citrine Beauty (they have lots of amazing makeup) – http://bit.ly/2dTkPLG
┈ b l o g p o s t s m e n t i o n e d:
* My Experience with SAM-e for Depression Blog Post: https://www.organicolivia.com/2014/03/22/how-i-went-from-dangerous-anti-depressants-to-nutrition-a-natural-supplement-100-depression-free/
* TCM Body Clock Liver Time Blog Post: https://www.organicolivia.com/2014/10/30/tcm-body-clock-why-do-we-wake-up-or-feel-ill-at-a-certain-time-of-day/
* How One Raw Carrot a Day Can Balance Your Hormones & Detox Your Liver: https://www.organicolivia.com/2015/03/31/how-eating-one-raw-carrot-a-day-can-balance-hormones-detox-the-body/
Hope you enjoy and thank you for watching!