Let’s Hang in Boston at the W.E.L.L. Summit!
- Published on: 14 October, 2015
- Last update: 14 January, 2016
Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you’re having a great week – only 2 days left until some weekend fun (unless you’re like me and your fun comes from reading books, making jewelry creations and drinking tea – which in that case, enjoy your weekend R&R! Haha????)
In November I will be attending the W.E.L.L. Summit in Boston, MA and I’m so excited to meet everyone there and learn from all the speakers. If you haven’t heard about it, it’s a new retreat for the mind, body and spirit that was created to celebrate living a life of wellness. It’s taking place at the Wyndham Beacon Hill hotel on November 6th + 7th and I would love to meet you there, so I’ve teamed up with W.E.L.L. to bring you a $75 off coupon code.
What is the W.E.L.L. Summit, you ask?
It’s a first of its kind event – an organic food, lifestyle & beauty lover’s dream. It’s all-inclusive, meaning we’re going be chowing down on farm-to table dinners, lunches, brunches, snacks, and so much more. It’s a place where we can come together with experts and enthusiasts alike, to learn from one another about how to live cleaner and feel better.
Did I mention there will be gift bags? You bet – gift bags filled with healthy beauty favorites like Jacq’s Organics, 21 Drops, Lotus Wei, Splurge Skincare and more.
The best part is, it’s not just about beauty. It’s very common for a wellness event to focus and center on one facet of well being, for example: food, fitness, personal development, etc. The W.E.L.L Summit is the first conference that brings together all areas of wellness education in a very interactive way. From cooking demos to yoga to meditation guidance with Josh Rosebrook, and even offsite field trips to wellness destinations like CYC Fitness, there will never be a shortage of new things to try and learn.
There will be intimate breakout sessions of your choice with some incredible speakers and leaders. Here are some sessions I’m especially excited to attend:
* Ariane Resnick, who I recently listened to on the Bulletproof podcast, will be doing two sessions: One is about healing with plant foods, and the other is about healing and grounding with organic bone broth. She even wrote a book on the ancient benefits!
* Make Your Wardrobe Sustainable, Ethical, and Cute, in 5 Steps by Alden Wicker (all those years I was buying cheap clothing from Forever 21 and I never thought about who was making them and at what cost. I’m excited to learn about alternatives so I can be a smarter consumer.)
* Beyond the Bar: The Beautiful Art of Soap Making with Tara Pelletier of Meow Meow Tweet
* Eat Pretty: Looking Beautiful, One Bite At A Time with Jolene Hart, Author of Eat Pretty, Certified Beauty & Health Coach
* We will even be hearing from the inspiring green beauty entrepreneur Tara Foley, who won a nationwide contest for her business plan: to open a brick and mortar clean beauty store that would change the face of the beauty business. She is going to school us so hard on the U.S. beauty industry: what ingredients to avoid, how we got here now, and how to fix it. She’ll be shutting down her store completely so that we can ask all the questions we need!
Your all-inclusive ticket will include:
– A seat at their sit down Farm to Table Welcome Dinner including organic wines and cocktails.
– Lunch on Friday, November 6th & Saturday, November 7th
– Breakfast on Saturday, November 7th & Sunday, November 8th
– 1.5 days of interactive and educational breakout sessions and access to wellness leaders. All breakout sessions will be capped at 30 people ensuring you will have a chance to connect with the speaker, ask questions and get your questions answered.
– Networking opportunities with wellness professionals and enthusiasts.
– Exclusive gift bag filled with wellness goodies!
The Summit includes ALL your meals—from the welcome lunch on Friday to the farewell brunch on Sunday. You’ll also have access to free snacks and beverages in the Recharge Lounge and shopping at the L.I.V.E. W.E.L.L. Marketplace.
My discount code “OLIVIA” will save you $75 off the full conference price. Tickets will no longer be sold after October 23 so be sure to grab one!
If you can’t take Friday off from work, they are offering special weekend tickets. You can read their blog announcement about these limited tickets here.
For example, for people who can only make Saturday and Sunday, they have a “Weekend Warrior” pass for $275. This will still include the fabulous check-in gift bag, and will give you access to all of the breakout sessions on Saturday and Sunday. You’ll also get access to the marketplace, Sunday morning movement class, and Sunday brunch! If you’d rather just join us for the weekend, code “OOlivia” will save you $30 off these smaller packages.