The INCREDIBLE Healing Power of Mineral Cell Salts
- Published on: 21 March, 2015
- Last update: 25 January, 2016
– – – – – – –
Cell Salts can stimulate incredible healing within the body. They are my first suggestion for people new to homeopathy, because of the ease of selection and dosing, the safety and potency, and the quick results you see!
Cell salts are homeopathic preparations of mineral compounds that are found within all living things. They were developed over a century ago by Dr. William Schuessler, a German doctor and homeopath.
He researched the many roles of minerals in the human body and realized that if the body became deficient in any of these important minerals, an abnormal or diseased condition occurred.
Cell salts represent a self-contained homeopathic system that lends itself to easy home use. Since there are 12 basic (and most important) types, cell salts are an extremely versatile natural healing modality, especially since the salts are available over the counter at any health food store. Also, due to their low potency dilution (6X to 12X), they are inherently safe for home prescribing in both adults and children. You can even give them to your pets!
WHY ARE CELL SALTS ESSENTIAL?
Minerals are the foundation for the enzyme activity in the body and serve as catalysts for energy cycles and functions. The body must have minerals first to make vitamins, and cannot even make use of incoming vitamins (regardless of the source) without minerals.
We use Cell Salts for the basic functioning of cells including nutrition, digestion, water balance, removing toxins, oxygenation, sodium/potassium balance, elasticity of cells, and so much more.
Cell Salts are diluted in a mixing ratio of 1:1,000,000 which makes them so fine that they absorb into the cells completely. This mode of entry gives us unparalleled absorption. As I mentioned, there are 12 different types which I will list below, including a cell salt combination for those who suffer with symptoms from the HPV/Gardasil Vaccine. (Note from Olivia: The Gardasil vaccine ruined my liver and my health and sent me down a spiral of heavy metal poisoning and toxicity. I hope this post helps all of the strong girls who have reached out to me for help recovering from this vaccine. Please read Website Documents Over 300 Gardasil Horror Stories for more info.) This combination works for preventing abnormal cell growth in the cervix as well.
Groups of Salts
Out of the 12 basic cell salts, we can divide them into 3 groups.
- Phosphates are used mainly for the nervous system
- Phosphates with chlorides used for muscle problems
- Sulphates are used for liver health and skin conditions such as acne.
List of Salts
- Calcium Fluoride (abbrev. Calc. Fluor.) – This salt has an affinity for the bones, teeth, skin, connective tissues, and the elastic fibers of the veins and glands. Deficiencies in this mineral, therefore, show up as bone or tooth difficulties, or loss of elasticity resulting in hardness.
Calc. Fluor. is therefore good for loose teeth, hemorrhoids, skin diseases (especially when there is cracking), hardened glands, poor circulation, and ailments of the tendons and ligaments. Perhaps the most significant use of this cell salt is its use in patients with emphysema. In this condition, the air sacs in a person’s lungs cannot stretch or compress enough to breathe correctly. Over time, Calc. Fluor. can greatly help to correct this malfunction (in conjunction with other natural therapies).
- Calcium Phosphate (abbrev. Calc. Phos.) – Calc. Phos. has an affinity for the bones, teeth, glands, nerves, blood, gastric juices, and connective tissues. It is an excellent restorative remedy for the convalescent. Children who are not growing well will benefit from this cell salt. Since it is the main component of bone, it is indicated in all bone diseases, such as rheumatism and rickets. It is also good for teething problems. Since it often intensifies the actions of other cell salts, it is a good companion remedy. Australian naturopath Judy Jacka attests to its value in kidney and ovarian complaints. American naturopath Skye Weintraub recommends this salt for anemia.
- Calcium Sulphate (abbrev. Calc. Sulph.) – This salt is mostly found in the tissues of the skin, blood, and mucous membranes. Along with the cell salt Silica, this is the salt most often used for wounds. Skin complaints of all types indicate Calc. Sulph. Abscesses, bums, boils, styes, and skin ulcers all indicate a deficiency of this salt.
Calc. Sulph. is also known as a strong alternative, or blood purifier, with a potent detoxifying effect on the liver. This salt, therefore, is excellent in preventing general ill health and infections of all types.
- Iron Phosphate (abbrev. Ferr. Phos.) – This widely used salt is mostly found in the blood, veins, arteries, lungs, ears, and nose. It is THE principal first-aid remedy due to its anti-inflammatory action. All fevers indicate iron phosphate. Since it is a part of hemoglobin, Ferr. Phos. helps to carry oxygen more efficiently throughout the body, helping it to fight all infections. It is indicated for anemia, as well as internal hemorrhaging. External bleeding can often be stopped by sprinkling the powdered salt on the wound. Fer. Phos. is mostly used at the beginning stages of all acute illnesses.
- Potassium Chloride (abbrev. Kali Mur.) Potassium chloride is an essential component of muscles, nerve cells, blood, mucous membranes, and brain cells. In the blood, this mineral helps to form fibrin. When there is not enough fibrin in the blood, a thick, white discharge results.
Along with Calc. Phos., this salt is good for the convalescent. All ear and throat ailments, especially tonsillitis, respond well to potassium chloride. Kali Mur is often used in conjunction with Ferr. Phos. for treating fevers, headaches, abscesses, bleeding, coughs, and styes.
- Potassium Phosphate (abbrev. Kali Phos.) This salt is mostly found as a component of the brain, nerve cells, spinal cord, and blood. Since it is found so much in the nervous system, Kali Phos. is indicated for all emotional problems such as depression, sadness, apathy, stress, irritability, poor memory, and irrational fears. Along with Ferr. Phos., Kali Phos. helps to carry oxygen in the body. It is therefore good for all infective or septic conditions. Some of the old homeopathic repertories recommend this cell salt when cancerous tumors are present. Along with Mag Phos., this salt helps to restore the nervous system to rightful functioning. Remember it for cases of shingles and neuralgia!
- Potassium Sulphate (abbrev. Kali Sulph.). Mostly used for skin ailments, this salt, found mostly in the tissues of the skin, mucous membranes, throat, and lungs, has many uses. Useful for all bronchial and sinus complaints, as well as oily skin, athlete’s foot, moving pains, excess sweat, this salt is also indicated in the late stages of all inflammations.
- Magnesium Phosphate (abbrev. Mag Phos.). This remarkable cell salt has an affinity for the nerves, muscles, and heart. It is excellent for cramps of all types, shooting pains, spasms, neuralgia, angina, colic, convulsions, and general pain. Curiously, flatulence can indicate a deficiency of Mag Phos. Along with Kali Phos., this is the principal nerve remedy. Women should always have a bottle nearby in case of painful menstrual cramps.
- Sodium Chloride (abbrev. Nat Mur) Sodium chloride, salt, is the water distributor of the body. It is part of every fluid and solid in the body. Consequently, any condition involving too much dryness or too much moisture indicates Nat Mur. Edema usually responds well to Nat Mur, as do headaches, chronic diarrhea, hay fever, watery eyes, and dry, flaky skin.
- Sodium Phosphate (abbrev. Nat Phos.). This is the biochemic acid balancer. All conditions of acidosis respond well to this salt. Needless to say, heart burn, dyspepsia, and other digestive upsets indicate Nat Phos. Nat Phos. is also the remedy of choice for intestinal worms and other parasites. Excess acid in the body is a prime indicator of disease. If you detect an overly acid pH in either your saliva or urine (6.4 is the ideal. Use pH paper, available at drug stores, to test for saliva or urine pH.), Nat Phos., along with more fresh fruits and vegetables, can help correct this.
- Sodium Sulphate (abbrev. Nat Sulph.). Nat Sulph. has an affinity for the intercellular fluids, liver, pancreas, bile, intestines, and descending colon. Important for proper digestion and liver function, Nat Sulph. is used for yellow, watery secretions, light sensitivity, gas, biliousness, migraines, asthma, and green vomit. Along with Calc. Sulph., it has a profound action on the liver. Along with Nat Mur., this salt is excellent for edema or any type of watery swelling in the body.
- Silicon Dioxide (abbrev. Silica). Called the homeopathic surgeon for its ability to help the body throw off nonfunctional organic matter, Silica is a basic nutrient to the hair, skin, and nails. This remedy cleanses and eliminates waste, with a slow but deep and long-lasting effect in the body. It is indicated for all injuries and slow-healing wounds. It is helpful for all septic conditions in the body.
You can find all 12 cell salts in one blend here via Amazon. Hyland is the best brand I’ve used. When you take the salts, let them dissolve under your tongue completely, 30 minutes to 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal. Don’t drink anything after you place them under the tongue for at least 15 minutes so that they’re not diluted entering your system.