NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO | Every Answer You’ve Been Searching For: PMS, Cysts, Hormone Imbalance, IBS, Depression, Gastritis & MORE!

• Published on: 17 February, 2015

Here’s the updated video of my recent written series about PMS, cramps, and the ultimate root cause of liver stagnation. You can read Part 1 & Part 2 here, but I made a video so that it would be easier for everyone to watch and understand!

Have you ever wondered why PMS is so common among women today? What about why it so often comes with additional symptoms and disorders like PCOS, endometriosis, IBS, ovarian cysts and depression? There is one simple truth behind *ALL* of these complicated and often debilitating issues: Liver Stagnation. This is the answer you have been looking for whether your problem is gastritis, acne, depression, Crohn’s disease, or even hypothyroidism (and whether you’re male or female). Stagnation and lack of proper energy flow in the liver meridian is at the root of almost all reproductive, gastrointestinal, and even emotional conditions and this video will explain why, how, and what to do about it. We are living in a Liver Stagnation Nation – full of stress, heavy food, environmental toxins and pharmaceuticals that disrupt the flow of our energy. Learn how to beat it today!

Heidi

Hi Olivia,please help me I’m suffering with a 7cm fibroid and I have tried everything. Surgery it my last option which I’ll have one next month. Can a fibroid shrink? What can I take to make it shrink or stop getting them, I have bad circulation and I’m always cold I been juicing ginger, turmeric and orange juice. Please I need your advice, sincerely, a desperate girl. Thank you God bless you.

dana

Hi there, we just sent you an email to your gmail account – Team Organic Olivia

Natalia Almanzar

Hi, Thank you for all your posts and blogs. I tried the link above a couple of times but is not working, I would like to order the Xiao Yao Wan. Thank you

Alma

Hello Olivia, I have been suffering from either a yeast infection or bv. I am not sure which one since the symptoms are very similar. I would like to know if there is any natural ways of healing myself from this. I definitely would not want to use Monistat or any of those chemical filled things for my vagina. Thank you for your time in advance. Much love!!

Grayce

Every time I try to subscribe to the email list, it tells me there was an error. Is there any other way? I would love to be able to sign up for the Xiao Yao Wan restocks, new posts, and the parasite cleanse restocks! Thanks friend~ SO blessed to have found your blog!

Hey beauty! Thank you so much for your comment and interest in updates. You can sign up for e-mail notifications here: http://tiny.cc/updatelist πŸ™‚ Let me know if it works. I’m really excited for the Xiao Yao Wan to be ready too, it’s truly my favorite traditional Chinese formula of all time! We’ll have the IndieGogo up and running soon so that you can pre-order. Lots of love!

Kate

Awesome! Thanks so much! How do I buy your parasite pill cleanse? Tried the tincture and can’t handle the taste. I need my kids to do this also and know they won’t. Are the pills safe for kids?

We’ll have our parasite cleanse available for pre-order on IndieGogo within the next two weeks! You can sign up for e-mail notifications here: http://tiny.cc/updatelist ; and you’ll receive an e-mail as soon as the pre-orders are live. Our cleanse is very potent so it’s for adults 18 years of age and older. A great cleanse suitable for children 3 years and up is Worm Out on amazon.

Niki

I could not agree more with everything you have to say! Especially about the birth control pill!! Just last week I got told that I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, along with many of the other symptoms that you have mentioned. My pain is real, along with so many other women out there. Keep spreading the word, don’t stop what you’re doing and I cannot wait to try your cleanse! Thank you Olivia.

UV

Thank you so much for this wealth of wisdom. I have also grown wary of conventional medicine, having experienced how it fixed one problem only to create a bigger one, and seeing how doctors prodded blindly in the dark to find my disease when alternative practitioners just need to feel your pulse or see your tongue or iris! Also, allopaths did not ask a single question about my diet when I had gallbladder trouble! I’ve also been on a hormonal rollercoaster that started with (now i know) a mucus generating diet throughout childhood and teens, followed by anorexia, much emotional stress, taking the pill “to regulate my period and remove string of pearls appearing in ovary” which gave me stomach discomfort all day long so i left them, using a copper dui (also unbearable- stayed in for 3 months or so) , and soon thereafter taking plan b pills as if they were plan a… for one year now I’ve stayed away from that dreary scene of putting chemical “medicines” in my body…I’m not more than 8 lb overweight but trying to lose a bit of weight especially around my middle and saddlebags, and my periods have been irregular but present…had the best menstrual period after taking chasteberry, with no clots or pain; but then another homeopathic store insisted on giving me tincture instead of extract and i stopped taking it because i hate that it’s like pure alcohol, and now the period seems to be suppressed ..btw the ultrasound later did reveal that the string of pearl was no longer apparent and I personally credit a better diet for that. The crux is right now I am torn between finding a natural cure to what appears to be a hormone imbalance and taking vaginal progesterone suppositories, since I have read that the more serious side effects apparently related to the liver are “rare”. probably the imbalance is due to plan b pills which i found out are strongly androgenic (BIG WARNING TO GIRLS! DON’T EVER TAKE THEM. ). I have excess hair growth, like mustache and underneath the chin and obviously am desperate for an effective and quick as possible cure. I’m mostly vegan, eating dairy less than once a week, and exercise lightly, mildly almost every day. But progress seems a bit slow. I blame my overweight boyfriend for not contributing to a healthy environment for my and our health. He acts like exercise is torture, which ruins part of my day, and what i know is healthy and enjoy eating is mostly unpalatable to him. So, please share any thoughts and recommendations to help me improve this situation. God bless you for your courage and compassion.

Laura

Hi Olivia just wanted to stp by and say you are trly amazing. A lot of your information has resonated with me tremendously. I have PCOS and it has been having huge impact of my life. Menstrual cycles are so difficult and ridiculously painful for me. A lot of times, I would feel so much pressure in my lower abdomen that walking was difficult. I even fainted once! Also, I tend to vomit and use the restroom a lot. I would get so pale and dehydrated in just a few hours and I had no idea what was causing the problems until I found you. I’ve been to various doctors, but all they do is try to get me on birth control which did not really do anything and was expensive. Thus, now I have a lot of trouble gaining weight and noticed my digestion system lately has not been performing as good as it used to. Bloating occurs on a daily basis. I can’t remember the last time I did not feel that way! Probably since I was 15 (I am 19 now). Your information is helping me so much. Thank you!! Please don’t stop doing what you do.

Brittany H

Hi Olivia I just found your website and love it!!! I loved your post about pms, etx and wanted to ask your opinion about getting off of birth control. I do not want to be on it anymore, my doctor has convinced me to stay on it because I get ovarian cysts. This is just a temporary fix and I know causing more problems for me in the long run. How can I get off of birth control without getting cysts again? I had a cyst the size of a gold ball that had to be surgically removed last year so I am terrified to go off of birth control. Do you have any recommendations for doctors or other way to get off of it safely? Thank you!!

Sydney

Olivia, I just wanted to thank you for everything you do. You are beautiful inside and out and really help a lot of people. I woke up a little over a year ago and have made tons of progress in my diet, personal, and spiritual life since then. I use to carry three different pill bottles in my purse just in case I got sick away from home. How sad… Now that I think back on it. You have made me aware of so many different topics that have improved my life, I had little knowledge of parasites, herbs, Chinese medicine, etc until your blogs and posts brought them to my attention. Thank you again! Keep up the great work! Your post are my favorite to read! ( with foodbabe being my second) lol Also I wanted to know if you had any advice for me with getting off of birth control. I know that birth control is awful but I’m terrified of getting pregnant! I’m starting a dental hygiene program in the fall and a baby would not fit into my plans! However I started birth control at 14 years old and will be 20 next month. 6 years of toxicity! ): Does the daisy definitely work? With infinite love! -Sydney

TM

God Sent- you truly have a unique purpose in life and are obviously living it. Touching people’s lives in the way that you do must be rewarding in ways that many people can’t even relate. Thank you for BEING YOU – Grateful – You’ve definitely touched my life Love-Hugs-Giggles πŸ™‚

RC

thank you. sincerely. thank you!

You are so incredibly welcome! Thank YOU for watching πŸ™‚