Which Organs Are Causing Your Acne? My Acne/Parasite Connection

• Published on: 27 October, 2014

What is your acne telling you?

Certain parts of your body are mirrors of your body as a whole: your ears, your hands, your feet, and your face. Of course this makes sense – as I always say, everything is everything! We are just mini-universes. Our faces mirror our bodies, just like our bodies mirror nature (we rise with the sun, etc).

The Mishio Kushi Theory contends that a weakness or toxicity in a certain organ or gland can cause acne on certain areas of the body. Topical treatments are either short term remedies, or more often, can contribute to the underlying acne problem (by adding further chemicals/toxicity).

An example of this theory is the fact that a lot of women break out with pimples on their chins just before menstruation, which would indicate a dysfunction in their female reproductive organs. Acne is often thought of as a normal part of adolescence. This is not true, as acne is merely a symptom that is accentuated by the rapid growth and change within an adolescent’s body. Toxins often release through the skin when the other eliminating systems are sluggish (such as the liver, kidneys, etc – the real root issue). Hormonal imbalances overstimulate the oil glands, and impurities in the blood will often affect the skin. Those blood impurities (toxins, waste, parasites, bacteria) clog pores, and acne is the body’s reaction to those clogged pores. The Mishio Kushi theory, though not a science, can be helpful when trying to pinpoint a reason why one has acne, enabling one to treat the cause instead of the symptom.

I am living proof of this. I had backne and severe cystic forehead acne for years. Those are both signs of a toxic intestine! It was not until my third parasite cleanse that my acne (and backne) really started going away. When I finally cleaned the parasites and toxic, fermenting waste from my colon, my skin was (and still is) clear as day. When I do get pimples, it’s usually along my jaw (reproductive line) during my period if I’ve had a bit of sugar. I also had a Vitamin C allergy treatment from Lily, which allowed my bowels to move more frequently and majorly contributed to my clear, healthy face.

If you’re interested in doing a parasite cleanse, I have some great news.  As you may know, I have been working on a “parasite e-book” for a while now. But, something didn’t feel right. I was planning on listing and explaining ALL the different ways I knew how to cleanse, but realized that’s not what people want. A book is great, but we need a formula that works. I wanted to make one perfect, powerful formula and a clear guide on how to use it. My Chinese medicine doctor Lily and I have been parasite cleansing ourselves and her patients for months now, trying to find the best mix of herbs possible. We finally decided to put our knowledge/experience together and create “Liv & Lily’s Parasite Formula!”

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 1.53.11 PMClick here to check out a description of our cleanse and pre-order if you’d like!

Emma Lucas

Hi Olivia, Firstly, thank you for your inspiration and everything you have taught me! Since hitting my teenage years and being put on the contraceptive pill, (my skin was clear before taking it ) I have always had a red rash and tiny spots. One side of my face has always been worse than the other. After coming off the contraceptive pill my skin has cleared up slightly, its taken a while but its getting there. I still have a tiny, small spotty rash on the right side of my face, just below my cheek bone. By looking at your picture I think it may be something to do with my ovaries. Do you have any thoughts on what I could do to clear my skin up. I also want to try for a baby next year and was wondering whether the spots could be a sign of something serious. Hope to hear back from you, Em x

Adele

Hi Olivia, I preordered the parasite cleanse and didn’t realize it had iodine in it. I’ve always had a bad reaction to iodine (not sure why). It really bothers my Thyroid. I’m a little nervous about trying this but want to feel better. Do you have any thoughts regarding the iodine?

Cindy

Please let me know when you have the herbs for acne treatment. Black Walnut Hull Wormwood Clove Neem Thyme Burdock Milk Thistle Cayenne Papaya Seed & Amare Seaweed (highest iodine content in the world)

Hey Cindy! If you go to tiny.cc/updatelist you can subscribe to be notified when it’s ready 🙂

Kathryn

Are you still selling the parasite kits?

We sold out of our latest batch, but I will be on IndieGogo soon accepting pre-orders so that we can expand our production machinery and make them faster/more efficiently 🙂

Marta Ramos

Hi Olivia, could you be so kind as to confirm the name of the seaweed you mentioned above? Is it Amare seaweed or Arame seaweed? Thank you so much.

Amare 🙂

Nakeish Gibson

Hello Olivia. I would love to purchase a parasite kit, please tell me how!

Manie Ocean

How do I purchase kits?

Cindy Zhai

Hey Olivia, are you still selling the parasite kit?

Patricia Conde

Hi I want to buy the parasite cleanse in pills. How much?

RC

First, let me start by saying THANK YOU and God Bless YOU for your dedication. I hope that this email finds you in good spirits. I sincerely believe that you will be able to point me in the right direction, and for that I am grateful. A bit of background — I am 21, melanated American female. I have been dealing with reproductive issues for as long as I can remember. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts at 14 [also the age I began having intercourse]. I began birth control at 16, only to be informed around 18 that due to my severe migraines and family history of stroke, migraines, bipolar disorder, and aneurysm — I should have never been taking an estrogen based birth control [and indeed the birth control was CAUSING the majority of those migraines]. Within the course of those few years I have been plagued with -unbearable periods [so gut wrenchingly painful that i can take prescription opioids and still feel cramps and so heavy that I find myself wearing an ultra tampon & an overnight pad throughout the day] -a revolving cycle of yeast infection & BV -many inconclusive diagnosis -doctors that just want me to begin taking birth control again I’ve tried several natural remedies to cure yeast infection, even going as far as doing the wormwood cleanse to flush out cananidia. Each time, it comes back. Recently, I viewed a chart for averydic medicine detailing areas of the body that correlate with facial acne. WOULDN’T YOU KNOW IT — MY FACE IS TEEMING WITH ACNE IN THE REGION THAT CORRELATES WITH MY REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM. :(((((((((((( I am so young, too young to risk whatever’s going on within my systems to the hands of doctors that care nothing about my health and wouldn’t mind seeing another woman of color without the ability to reproduce. Im reaching out to you for ANY information you may have on DETOXING THE FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM. Also — I’ve begun taking Lysein to aid with my periods, however, Im unable to find any real information on the source or side effects of long term use. Plus, as the months go on it’s nearly stopped my period completely. I’ve had to discontinue use just to menstruate. I’ve searched cure zone for more info on lysine but i find it somewhat challenging to get the hang of the site. Im still working on it. Again, thank you for all of the hard work that you do. Thank you for your consistency. Be encouraged, because your light is shining and I for one am immensely grateful to have been in it’s path. Thank you, again. You’ve inspired me to change the way that I live. Best regards, RC

Carmen lopez

Hi. Received the kit. How do I get the E book with instructions?

tiny.cc/parasitebook 🙂

Oyuki Romero

Please let me know if your parasite kits are ready and how to purchase. Thanks!

Nidia Garza

hi Olivia! What arr your thoughts on bentonite clay for parasite cleansing? I just went to an herb store asking for herbs I found online (some of which are listed above) and although they did sell them, they recommended the clay better. After reading you post, however, I'm scared I might have wasted my money. Please let me know. I appreciate your help!

Kaitlin Cassels

Excited for this! I've tried the initial parasite protocol you had and I wasn't getting a lot of worms out and should have been doing enemas with it. The face map for acne is so accurate. I stopped taking birth control pills about 6 months ago after being on them for 5 years. For the last 5 months i've had persistent acne on the sides of my mouth and on my chin (plus excessive hair