Sundays Are For Pancakes
- Published on: 09 February, 2014
- Last update: 09 February, 2014
I have a ton of work to get done today so I’ll just leave you with this quick Sunday morning pancake recipe that I made for the boyfriend and I! Can someone PLEASE tell him how lucky he is that he gets a live-in organic chef?!?! Nick doesn’t like desserts because he doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth. He’s more of a hearty/savory guy, so I decided to use oat flour. Oat flour gives pancakes a nutty taste and doesn’t make them overpoweringly sweet!
– 1 cup oat flour (somewhere around there, I didn’t really measure)
– 2 eggs
– splash of almond milk (or whatever milk)
– splash of vanilla extract
– pinch of baking soda
– pinch of salt
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 8 drops stevia
– a bunch of chocolate chips!
Blend everything up in a blender and fry in coconut oil. Garnish with fresh strawberries & organic grade b maple syrup. Grade B is the first collection of sap and thus contains all of the nutrients! Enjoy!