The Easiest & Cleanest Banana Bread Muffins Ever (Gluten Free, Paleo – Bakes in 10 Minutes!)
- Published on: 23 December, 2013
- Last update: 26 January, 2016
I didn’t expect these to come out as well as they did. The ingredients were so simple that I figured something had to go wrong… but WOW. They are incredibly moist inside and satisfy my banana bread craving like never before. Nick and I loved them so much that we ate the whole batch (well, mostly he did) and are making more tonight! These are so versatile… you can add walnuts, chocolate chips, raisins, blueberries, ANYTHING!
You Will Need:
- 1 cup nut butter (I used Nuttzo, which includes peanuts, almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, flax seeds, and sunflower seeds. If you can’t find Nuttzo in stores, I would suggest using almond or cashew butter!)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 8-10 dates (depending if you like very sweet or medium sweet)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Grind your vanilla bean if you’re using the bean instead of the extract (I suggest this!)
- Literally, throw everything into your food processor and blend it up. It will be soupy.
- Pour your batter into a coconut-oil or grass-fed butter greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 390 degrees for 10 minutes (or 8, depending on how soft you like the insides!)
That’s it! I LOVE this recipe. It is a quick go-to for breakfast or to bring to any event. Enjoy!